+44 1407 762369 alpoco@amg-s.com
  • 1952 – The Cambridge site is founded by Vanadium Corporation of America (VCA)

  • 1967 – VCA is merged into Foote Mineral Company

  • 1987 – Metallurg, Inc. acquires Cambridge plant

  • 1998 – Metallurg, Inc. is acquired by Safeguard International Fund

  • 2006 – Cambridge Plant is incorporated as Metallurg Vanadium Corporation

  • 2007 – Metallurg Vanadium is merged into AMG as part of AMG’s Advanced Materials unit

  • 2011 – Name change from Metallurg Vanadium to AMG Vanadium Inc.

  • 2016 – Name change from AMG Vanadium Inc. to AMG Vanadium LLC